Current appointment. Lecturer (asst prof) in English and American Literature, University of Sussex.
- Ph.D. in English, University of California, Berkeley, 2010.
- B.A. in English, University of Chicago, 2003.
- ACLS New Faculty Fellow, Department of English, Yale University.
- Postdoctoral fellow, the Bill and Carol Fox Center for Humanistic Inquiry, Emory University, 2011-12.
- Roberta C. Holloway Postdoctoral Fellow in Poetry and Poetics, Department of English, University of California, Berkeley, 2010-11.
Current book project. Experimental: American Literature and the Aesthetics of Knowledge, 1880-1950.
- “Marianne Moore’s Precision.” Arizona Quarterly 67.4 (Winter 2011): 83-110
- “Introduction: Theory and the Virtues of Digital Humanities” and "When Digital Humanities Was in Vogue." Journal of Digital Humanities 1.1 (Winter 2011): n. pag.
- "Sentimental Spaces: On Mei-mei Berssenbrugge’s Nest." Jacket2 (23 May 2011): n. pag.
- “Evaluation.” In Roland Greene and Stephen Cushman, eds., The Princeton Encyclopedia of Poetry and Poetics, 4th edition (2012).
- Co-organizer, THATCamp Theory, October 13-14, 2012
- I was the managing editor for Transactions at ARCADE March 2010-December 2012.
- I was a contributing editor on Harriet Elinor Smith et al., eds., The Autobiography of Mark Twain, Vol. I. Berkeley: U of California P, 2010.
- French, Spanish, German, Old English
- html, css, Drupal